The Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School
Administrative Assistant, Work Location: State College, PA
If "Apply Now" button is not functioning properly, please email resume and cover letter to:
The Administrative Assistant will ensure and maintain the efficiency of the day-to-day and long-term operations of their respective department. The Administrative Assistant provides support in all areas of the department to promote student success.
• Mandatory High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Possess strong communication skills, ability to work well with others.
• Child Abuse Clearance; Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Clearance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including, but not limited to mailing, scanning, faxing, copying, and filing.
• Provide front desk coverage as scheduled or assigned.
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
• Make out-going calls as requested, answer incoming calls, and take messages.
• Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail and UPS/FedEx/USPS deliveries
• General organization of office and office supplies
• Maintain general stock of materials and supplies.
• Process requisitions for materials for warehouse, technology department and/or outside vendors
• Must be familiar with and able to utilize the SIS, LMS and SharePoint
• Attend departmental meetings as requested.
• Perform any additional duties as deemed necessary by the Supervisor/Director.
Annual Salary $30,500