If "Apply Now" button is not functioning properly, please email resume and cover letter to:
• Maintain Policy and Procedures manual.
• Process and maintain all confidential records regarding evaluations and salary reviews.
• Enter and process payroll.
• Maintain and update all benefit programs associated with company including 401k, medical, dental, and vision insurances, and COBRA when necessary.
• Provide necessary documentation to new hires.
• Process daily AP invoices.
• Process bi-weekly check run (print and mail checks).
• Process monthly American Express statements.
• Aid in processing month-end / year-end reports.
• Create new vendors per requests from Purchasing.
• Answer main switchboard and redirect calls; greet visitors.
• Order and service lunches to visitors, customers, or in-house meetings.
• Schedule and coordinate any in-house meetings.
• Assist in preparing and maintaining production documentation for the operations group.
• Maintain “posting” boards in office and on production floor.
• Order weekly office supplies.
• Sort / distribute incoming mail and meter outgoing mail.
• Arrange travel for employees needing to travel.
• Assist Purchasing when necessary.
Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with 3% company match
Vacation / sick leave