American Philatelic Society
If "Apply Now" button is not functioning properly, please email resume and cover letter to:
The Education Coordinator is responsible for working with the Director of Education to plan, implement, and evaluate both youth and adult educational programming.
• Manage and collect all educational programs data,
• Chief contact for fulfillment of Stamps Teach instructional materials and member requests for materials supporting educational programs,
• Schedule and support instructors for virtual learning events and in-person courses
• Assist with planning, implementing, and evaluating Summer Seminar, virtual learning events, Great American Stamp Show, and Volunteer Work Week.
• Assist in developing instructional materials for use in schools, after school programs, and by philatelic clubs or groups,
• Lead the Young Stamp Collectors of America (YSCA): publishing monthly newsletter with interactive activities, maintaining YSCA member database, distributing YSCA membership materials,
• Develop and provide programs for youth.
Marketing and Instructional Material
• Process and publish educational content across platforms,
• Design promotional and supporting material for educational programming through print and digital media,
• Develop and maintain Education Department web pages,
• Investigate and recommend use of digital technology where applicable.