Miller, Kistler & Campbell
Front Desk Receptionist
If "Apply Now" button is not functioning properly, please email resume and cover letter to:
Part-time/Job Sharing Front Desk Legal Assistant
We have a unique job offering – two shifts of the same position – so we’re looking for two people to share coverage of the front desk of the State College office of Miller, Kistler & Campbell law firm. The morning shift will be 8:30 – 12:30 (4 hours per day) and the afternoon shift will be 12:30 – 5:00 (4 ½ hours per day), Monday through Friday.
You don’t need legal experience (although that’s helpful if you do), but you do need to have the following attributes:
• Personable and professional both on the phone and in person.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office – especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong typing skills
• Be very good with numbers – this position is responsible for handling financial transactions and records.
• Detail-oriented, organized, and an independent worker
• Able to juggle tasks, people, phone calls, and anything else that arises.
We are a long-established law firm in the Centre Region offering a pleasant work environment.
If this job description describes you and you feel that you would be ideal to fill this position, please send us your resume, cover letter, and salary requirement.
Dependent upon experience