CACJ: Community Conferencing
If "Apply Now" button is not functioning properly, please email resume and cover letter to:
The Community Conferencing (CC) Outreach Coordinator works up to 25 hours per week with an annual salary of $25,000. The CC Outreach Coordinator is expected to take initiative, and ensure Centre County Community Conferencing offers effective programs with a high-level of integrity.
The CC Outreach Coordinator will participate in all activities related to the development and coordination of the services of Centre County Outreach Coordinator, including but not limited to:
- Work with the Facilitator to ensure quality of services and best practices
- Communicate and report directly to the Executive Director of CACJ.
- Work in concert with the Facilitator to report on accomplishments, activities and new developments in the center.
- Maintain effective and positive relations with partners and other conflict management programs.
- Assist Executive Director of CACJ in the preparation of grant and reporting requirements.
- Act as Centre County Community Conferencing spokesperson in promoting Community Conferencing throughout the Centre Region with a variety of diverse Constituents.
- Work with the CC Steering Committee as well as the CCCC Advisory Board as needed.
Direct Service Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain viable referral partnerships.
- Participate & take lead in ongoing Quality Improvement program and program reporting requirements.
- Evenings and weekend work as required.
25 hours per week/$25,000 Annual Salary