Saleme Insurance Services Inc
Client Service Agent
If "Apply Now" button is not functioning properly, please email resume and cover letter to:
Be the vital link between Saleme Insurance and our clients. As a Client Service Agent, you will leverage your superior interpersonal skills to successfully manage client relations. Your responsibilities will include interacting with and driving new business and personal relationships, with the goal of becoming a licensed insurance agent.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to communicate effectively with clients, develop and deepen existing relationships, and respond appropriately to product and service queries. Utilizing your tech-savvy skills, you will navigate multiple management platforms to complete various assignments as well. An outgoing, team-oriented attitude is a must.
We’re offering the right person a chance to grow within our company. You will work to become a licensed Property and Casualty agent to aid in building our robust client base. We are growing quickly and looking for talented individuals to add value to our team. You’ll look to ace your core responsibilities while gradually taking on new projects that move Saleme Insurance, and your career, forward.
• Address client questions and concerns knowledgeably
• Update client information in the databases when needed
• Impact the company’s bottom line by problem-solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
• Identify opportunities to provide clients with the appropriate insurance solutions
• Work closely with commercial insurance agents to prepare detailed insurance comparisons
• Process client payments
• Organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
• Allot time to study for the Pennsylvania Property and Casualty Insurance Exam
Desired Skills and Experience
• 1-2 years of customer service experience in a sales-oriented atmosphere
• BA/BS degree strongly preferred
• Must be willing to sit for the Pennsylvania Property and Casualty Insurance Exam within 9 months of hire
• Outgoing and upbeat personality with a penchant for team-oriented collaboration is required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as a deeply proactive approach to meeting and exceeding goals
• Experience with establishing and maintaining personal and business relationships is a plus
• Prior experience in the insurance industry is not required
Job Type: Full-time